Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks for 2010, on to 2011

As 2010 is coming to an end, I was thinking of the things that made this year better.  Of course there's the obvious three people, my family, and friends, but it's the little things that make the day-to-day living good. 
Sophie & Sienna, what I'm most thankful.

Like my JBRAND SKINNY JEANS.  Without these, I'd be walking around in lounge wear all day.
Thank goodness for my LA friends who insisted that I buy these.

RED WINE I'm thankful that this a healthful choice, at least for now.
CAFFEINE I love you coffee, espresso, Diet Coke, tea (basically all drinks that will give my teeth a lovely yellow tinge).

Francis! Francis! Adds a nice kick to my morning coffee.


A GOOD LAWYER  Although it would be nice not to need one, if you do (as I do) it helps if he's also the dad of a dear friend.
A REGULAR BABYSITTER  Date night became a reality this year, and it's a bonus that she's family.

I'm also looking forward to some self- improvement in 2011.  I'm planning to:
1. Talk on the phone less.
2. Allow less TV watching by my children.
3. Get straight hair.  I'm in a quandary over Brazilian hair straightening or Japanese. Decisions, decisions.....
4. Be healthier (i.e. go to the gym more often, consume fewer carbs, lose a few pounds).
5. Have more private time with my husband (wink, wink).

Even if I accomplish some of my list, I'll be happy and grateful for the things I do have, hoping for world peace and equality for all in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment