Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happiness is......

Nothing could make me happier than watching my husband brush our daughter's hair,
except maybe following up the hair brushing with feeding our other daughter spoonfuls of Nutella, to her delight.  The Nutella eating will also appear in a future post titled something like "Things I Swore We'd Never Do As Parents."
And yes, Sophie is almost always wearing a hand-me-down Christmas dress, and Sienna is often wearing a seasonally inappropriate summer dress with pearls.

2 comments:

  1. I like to think they learned both thrift and summer style from me. Sienna and I will have to talk about fall and winter clothes, though. Maybe if you turn the heat down, she'll be chilly enough to be coaxed into some corduroys and a wool sweater? Argyle, maybe, since Larry's into that. Oh man I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) :) :) they are the cutest little monkeys i've ever seen! i can't wait to see you all in january with presents from india.

    ReplyDelete