Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Favorite Room


When I realized that I was pregnant with baby girls, I had to change everything on my baby registry from unisex green, yellow, cream, and brown to pink. It's just natural to embrace the girlishness of having girls. Thankfully, I did make those changes since even though my girls were dressed in head to toe pink, being carried in pink car seats, and wiped with pink burp cloths, I would inevitably be told what cute boys they are.

For some reason though I resisted painting their nursery pink. I had planned on painting it something neutral like beige or grey until a friend insisted it be pink. She's the kind of friend who's always right about this type of thing, so I listened. I searched high and low to find the perfect pink: not too pastel, still warm, and pretty of course. With the help of my mom, and about a million swatches, I found Benjamin Moore's Rose Petal, and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely blogreaders! I just realized this major mistake in my post: the Ben Moore color we chose is ROSE PETAL not Delicate Rose. I'm so sorry if you picked up the swatch and realized it was far too dark!

    ReplyDelete