Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Should Be Dancing

I've loved this photo of a dancing Brigitte Bardot since I saw it on another blog over a year ago. I actually wish I owned it so that I could frame it and hang it on a wall somewhere in my house. Yes, it makes me that happy. She's so young, beautiful, carefree, and epitomizes "the look" of the moment" in her miniskirt, boots, and straight long hair. Although I share zero resemblence to Lady B, it reminds of me when I was fun. More than likely, however, I was dancing and embarrassing myself, but that's okay too.

Now I wait until weddings and other major life events to embarrass myself (I mean, dance) in public.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be your partner in crime any time you want to embarrass yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW JonJon's Mom, it kinda looks you don't you think?

    ReplyDelete