Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Decorating

Is it possible that anyone loves a holiday more than me?  I saw these Martha Stewart Mouse Silhouettes at Michael's and was initially grossed out by them, but the more I thought about it, the more fun they seemed!  Our front door opens to my "mice stairs" so I hope to surprise trick-or-treaters and gross out their parents on Halloween.
 I also love Martha's window and mirror clings!  See the mice climbing up the mirror?

The ghosts are actually my least favorite of all the clings but are the biggest hit of all our decorations with young children.

My husband conceived a Fall scene complete with homemade scarecrow from the hay bales leftover from the girls birthday party.  "Gus" the scarecrow's getting a little tired from 4-year-olds climbing on him, but  overall I was really impressed with my husband's vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment